For booking and events
Following our exchanges, Patisserie Liberté Ltd will provide you with a quotation for your event by telephone or email.
If your requirements change at any time you must inform us so that we can review and re-issue our quotation if necessary.
Placement of orders
We require 7 days’ notice advance for order placement. Orders can be made by telephone, in writing or by email. Orders are considered accepted after after payment has been made and you receive a confirmation by email from Patisserie Liberté. We require 5 days’ notice for any changes to orders.
Payment must be made in full 7 days before the Delivery/Event date. We accept card payments and cash.
We run an ex-works delivery basis. Our customers pick their orders up in our shop at:
Patisserie Liberté, 10 Hilton Street, Manchester M1 1JF.
We run an in-house Afternoon Tea service. We serve our own menu, but we keep open to listen to our customer’s (dietary) requirements. Orders are considered accepted after payment has been made and you receive a confirmation by email from Patisserie Liberté. 2 people per table can stay with us up to 2 hours’ maximum per afternoon tea. We require 5 days’ notice for any changes to orders.
A minimum of 5 days’ notice of order cancellation must be given to Patisserie Liberté. All cancellations must be made by the client by email and confirmed on the phone by Patisserie Liberté before any refund.
We advise that all food must be consumed the same day of the delivery/event. Any food delivered outside our premises is at the client’s responsibility. We provide all the information about product ingredients and allergens. However, we cannot take any responsibility for customers’ allergy. We invite all our clients to check their diets and allergies sensitiveness before consuming and eating our cakes/products.
Discounts for promotional offers (flyers, vouchers etc)
- The Discount can not be claimed in cash value.
- The Discount can not be granted after validity date.
- Only one Discount can be used per order/person/day.
- The Discount can not be cumulated with any other sales discounts or promotional offers.
- The Discount can only be used for a selection of products and subject to availability of stock.
- We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Discount scheme at any time without previous notice.
- By confirming your order using the Discount, you are accepting to fill-in our Loyalty Registration Card.
- By confirming your order using the Discount, you are accepting our Terms and Conditions under the law of the United Kingdom.
If you have any questions regarding the above terms and conditions please contact us.